Are Sachiel's three fingers equi-distant from each other - each at 120 degree angles from the others - or are two in front close to each other and one behind the others (like the rear toe of a chicken). I've been going over the shot where it pics up Eva 01 by the head and it increasingly looks like they are equi-distant, it's just that one happens to be behind the others when you look at it head-on. --V 23:31, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
- I checked, they're not equi-distant. At least, it could hold them that way, but much of the time two "fingers" are held close together in front. --V 23:40, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
- I think the profile part is among the things that could be deconstructed, not just in this article but in others as well. A plain description of Sachiel's biology would be better than all this detailed talk about Angel anatomy that adds up to nothing. I nuked two rather unnecessary notes in the note section as well. --UrsusArctos 20:06, 3 May 2009 (PDT)
- The 'Battle' section needs an edit job, as well: the marks of "V prose" are there. Regarding biology and such, I certainly agree -- essentially the same thing could be stated in far fewer words and some well-chosen images. (Didn't V fight against us trimming these articles down, way back?)
- Feel free to flag any other articles with this problem (or any problem at all, for that matter). Might as well -- it'll take eons to fix all of these articles, but at least any readers passing through will know that they're reading something that we think has problems.
- Regarding the nuked notes, I would have moved the one about Sachiel's "retro-rocket" to Profile. ATF-powers are always worth noting! :D His ability to make the cross explosions should go there, as well, though further elaboration on what the hell the things are and how they work would work better on an 'Adam's children' page. (See here for more about that...) --Reichu 20:23, 3 May 2009 (PDT)
- I noticed that those were absent and added them back in. Yes, V did fight against us trimming those articles down. (Zer's article is even more bloated) I think it'd be more convenient to bring in imagery once the page is cleaned up some, so we can decide more easily which images make the cut and which don't. --UrsusArctos 22:13, 3 May 2009 (PDT)
- Works for me. You can also tell by looking at lots of these articles that V loved to dump images into articles for the sake of it; I remember wrestling with him about this, to little effect. A better approach, I think, is to be selective about images peppering the text, and put supplemental ones (illustrating various things mentioned in the text) into a montage box. (I tried out something like this on Eva-03's page.) As you're working, feel free to trim out excess images -- we can always put them back in later. --Reichu 23:02, 3 May 2009 (PDT)
Mass reduction through N² detonation.
The article says Sachiel lost "18% some" of it's mass? Is 18 percent confirmed officially or should we leave it as "some"?