Yoko Takahashi is the singer of the opening song for Neon Genesis Evangelion, A Cruel Angel's Thesis. She also sang many other songs for the series, including:
- A Cruel Angel's Thesis (Original and 10th Anniversary Versions)
- Tamashii no Rufuran (Soul's Refrain), the ending song for Rebirth (Original and 10th Anniversary Versions)
- Yokan (Premonition), the ending song for Girlfriend of Steel
- Mugen Hoyou (Eternal Embrace), the ending song for Girlfriend of Steel 2
- Shiwase wa Batsu no Noi (Happiness is the Smell of Sin), the opening song for Ayanami Raising Project (Dreamcast and PC versions only).
- A few versions of Fly Me to the Moon used in the series
- Kokoro yo Genshi ni Modore (Heart, Return to your Origin), not used in the series or games
- Tsuki no Meikyu (Moon Labyrinth), not used in the series or games
- All of Takahashi's songs, minus any versions she sang of Fly Me to the Moon, can be found on the Evangelion: Decade album.