Theory and Analysis Talk:Gendo's Silent Words
This is a very solid argument, however I think it could (should?) also be mentioned Shinji and Ritsuko lightly mimic the "silent words"-"liar" exchange in the Hell Kitchen Sequence. Shin confronts her: "Asuka, help me! You're... you’re the only one that can!" Asuka responds in the same one-word line Ritsuko gave at Gendo's claim he needed her. I could go further if need be, although less strongly. Ciptochat (talk) 02:31, 2 September 2015 (EDT)
- I'd forgotten about that. Sounds like a great idea! --UrsusArctos (talk) 19:30, 3 September 2015 (EDT)
I directly copy-pasted Shin-Seiki's post here. The formatting could be tweaked, yes, but I'll leave it as it is for the time being. Needless to say, this page is under construction. --UrsusArctos 16:11, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Most of the images are up, although the alignment leaves a lot to be desired (and a more skilled hand to manipulate it).--UrsusArctos 16:46, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- I've made a good start on editing this mess. I'll do some more this evening. --thewayneiac 17:45 EDT. May 05, 2010
- Not done, but making progress. --thewayneiac 21:23 EDT. May 05, 2010.
- Whew! A little more than half done now. Will easilly finish tomorrow. --thewayneiac 23:10 EDT. May 05, 2010.
- Only a little left to do. Watched too much basketball to finish tonight, --thewayneiac 23:19 EDT. May 06, 2010.
- Finished. Thanks a ton! --UrsusArctos 15:41, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- I edited the final section for first person as I had the rest of the article, I think I have them all now. Also, I was having trouble reading the title over the teal; I switched to cyan, but perhaps it's too gaudy? We may have to experiment to find the best color. I created a seperate section for the reflist; that always looks better. --thewayneiac 17:49 EDT. May 7, 2010.
- I changed them all to orange. I think it's far better looking this way. --UrsusArctos 01:42, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, that looks good, thank you. --thewayneiac 23:04 EDT. May 07, 2010.