Talk:Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
HALP. Plus, from what I vaguely remember of the stacks of screenshots, the Rebirth vs EoE section is quite promising.--Szmitten 13:26, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- I'll try to furnish some red-links in the "Geeky Guides" category page so people can tackle compare-and-contrast pages (like the one you mention above) if they want.
- Regarding this page, since D&R has been effectively purged from the "definitive" NGE release -- i.e., Rebirth exists as a relic of release/production history -- it should probably serve as a sort of "disambiguation" page, containing information specific to D&R itself. Since Rebirth is so pointless, possibly the Rebirth stuff could be located here, and "Death" should get a more expansive page to itself.
- Also, sure we want "Evangelion: Death and Rebirth" as the page title? Writing out "Evangelion" every time we make a link gets annoying. ::p Same for death... I'd rather just have a page called "Death", unless there's a release we shouldn't. --Reichu 13:38, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- Don't just call it "Death". I will get to this. --V 15:32, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- NO YOU MUST ELABORATE NOW. :shakes V like rag doll: --Reichu 15:35, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- Actually checked my stuffs. The formal names for the two subdivisions are "Evangelion: Death" and "Evangelion: Rebirth", so the articles should probably be named the same... --Reichu 14:02, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
whoa, I totally missed this page. Well, I created a "Death" and a "Rebirth" but we may as well move them and link them from this page. --Ornette 14:47, 28 August 2007 (EDT)