Resources Talk:S^2 Works Table of Contents
ath: You might be aware of this already, but this "table of contents" from my old S2 Works page is actually a composite of various data and not a translation or anything. I wonder if it would be better suited to the main S2 Works page? Let me know what you think, since you're doing all the work right now. ^_~ Do you have links to the other S2 Works-related pages I made? --Reichu 16:05, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your reply. That's what I get for trying to do too many things at once. And I still need to reply to your PM!
- Feel free to move it where you find most appropriate. S² Works Table of Contents, perhaps? We can then link to it from the existing S² Works page, maybe removing the track list and using it as an index for all the S² Works pages? (BTW, I see only now that we can use the "²" directly in the title of the page, I tried some MW workarounds on the page I created but couldn't find a way to make it work, I just didn't think about typing it directly).
- All your S² pages are accessible from http://evageeks.org/s2/ right? Looks like some images are missing, but I guess we can add them later. -- Ath 19:39, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I dumped all of my S2 Works stuff into that folder. I have no idea how the CD covers got separated from the rest, but I actually managed to find them without a hitch. (Which is pretty amazing, considering the dire state of my personal files...) Will upload in a bit.
- The page can be renamed to have the superscript 2, no problem. I guess you shouldn't worry right now about where my composite 'contents' should go... It'll sort itself out, I'm sure. --Reichu 20:22, 14 February 2011 (UTC)