Official-type stuff (interviews, etc.), translations, essays, useful links -- it's all here, and it's a total mess!
If you create a "Resources" page, make sure it's under the Resources namespace, and include it in the category "Resources" as well. Translations should be included in the category "Translations".
Neon Genesis Evangelion Proposal: Information (and some translation-stuffs) on the fabled series prototype.
- Complete translation of information that rocked the world of NGE geeks everywhere. It needs a "bit" of work -- getting rid of Engrish, and some places are outright patchy -- but until then it largely serves its purpose.
Character Name Origins:Translations from Anno's essays about the origins of the character's names.
Stuff that needs to be added...
If you're interested in helping here, Reichu can assist you...
- Die Sterne (Translation)
- S^2 Works booklet translation (lying around on Reichu's HD)
- Various translated resources / interviews / written statements we think we can get away with archiving locally
- Insert forgotten items here
LINKS TO RESOURCES HOSTED ON OTHER SITES START HERE
Pull out your bookmarks, editors! Let's see what you got!!! Interviews, translations, random infos, essays that don't totally suck -- whatever might be useful. We can sort this stuff out as we go.
- http://www.evaotaku.com - Program book translations, translated EoE "screenplay", other useful stuffs
- http://www.mdwigs.tk/ MDWig's Musings. (Seriously needs to be archived here; the host has gone to hell.)
- http://eva.onegeek.org/ - archives
- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Fuji/3082/frame.html - Eva! Sage!
- http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~fre/translations.html Translation of Addition's "After the End"
- http://www.cjas.org/~echen/articles/spring97/05_03b.html - bunch of classic Anno quotations
- http://animaniajapan.livedoor.biz/archives/17687653.html - Asuka's final line
- http://www.gwern.net/otaku.html - Collection of quotes, interviews, publications
- http://faq.pen3.cjb.net/ Japan.Anime.Evangelion FAQ (Its host has also gone to hell.)
- http://www.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-9802/msg00101.html - Eva-Aum connection.
- http://anime.mipt.ru/fan-art/nge-weapons/weapons.html - guns
- http://www.ntticc.or.jp/pub/ic_mag/ic018/intercity/higashi_E.html#top - lol art house cinema
- http://web.archive.org/web/20041019010255/http://home.comcast.net/~hasshin/shimamoto.html - Anno commands you to watch Ideon!
- http://www.akadot.com/story.php?id=31 Megumi Ogata Rocking the Boat Interview
CAN BE RETRIEVED HERE: http://web.archive.org/web/20080623173408/http://www.akadot.com/story.php?id=31
- http://evangelion.co.jp/ Eva's Official Website
- http://www.gainax.co.jp/ Gainax Official Website
- http://www.gainax.co.jp/hills/anno/index.html Anno-sensei Official Website
- http://teri.2ch.net/eva/kako/977/977940480.html Wise sayings from Eva, Japanese fan-board (On second thought, this may not be useful, but that's for Reichu-tachi to decide, I guess.)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRIWL4O79JY Megumi Ogata 07/28/2007 Interview (Hey, this could be useful. ^_^;)
- http://www.crossroad.to/text/responses/Evangelion.htm - Evangelion + Fundamentalist Christians = lulz. (You never know when you might need to cite stuff like this.)
- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/2730/eva_fun_buy.htm - Describes various NGE-related releases. Incomplete, but has some rare information.
- Speaking Once as They Return: Article by Carl Horn
- TOWARDS A CARTOGRAPHY OF JAPANESE ANIME: Interview with a Japanese cultural analyst regarding NGE. Nifty.
- http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~yato/eva/video.htm Corrections & additions of Video Version Episodes (21' thru 24') versus Eva: Death in Japanese. Very cool. (This link added on 09/07/2011.)
(We ought to make secret on-site archives of Good Shit and/or have things backed-up by various persons, since you know what happens to stuff on the Interbutt, and we can't always rely on Wayback...)
Sadly, we have no chances of archiving random (= those not on EvaOtaku's site) bochan_bird translations here, so links to them will need to be rounded up.