Talk:Neon Genesis Evangelion Timeline
"(possibly immediately afterwards given that the corpse of the Rei/Adam/Lilith being is still visible)" I don't see how that follows at all; the common interpretation is that Lilith, like the Harpies, is petrified by the "Cosmic U-rays" that emanate from the SoL/Eva-01. Thus Lilith's remains will be dominating the landscape of the Western Pacific region for the next few millions of years, at the very least. --Shin-seiki
- I didn't get to a thorough run-thrun of EoE yet; that was meant as a placeholder. Thanks for getting interested in it; add what you would like. --V 18:32, 26 August 2007 (EDT)
- About Asuka being selected as an Eva pilot at the same time as Kyoko committing suicide-
- I'll see if I can reword that appropriately. --UrsusArctos 03:56, 24 June 2008 (PDT)
- Ahh, I think that the flashback in 24 really happened (i.e. she got selected and found her mother dead), but I was saying that I didn't think she was necessarily "remembering" that part of her past before she found out Kaji had died. --Ornette 04:02, 24 June 2008 (PDT)
- Thanks for the clarification. --UrsusArctos 04:09, 24 June 2008 (PDT)
Misato and Kaji 8 years ago stuff
Uhh, I'm really confused on when exactly any Kaji and Misato events happen. According to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_timeline#2007 is when Kaji and Misato break up, but our site http://wiki.evageeks.org/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_timeline says 2010. There also seems to be confusion on WHEN exactly Misato was in Germany versus Kaji, as well as how long the two were dating for. So which is it?? Fixing this mess would be nice. @_@ --Sailor Star Dust 13:30, 29 April 2009 (PDT)
- And LOLWUT, how is 2010 "8 years ago" from 2015?? Seriously, this timeline needs to be fixed. --Sailor Star Dust 14:08, 29 April 2009 (PDT)
I'm dumping this speculation here till someone finds a use for it. --UrsusArctos 17:55, 10 May 2009 (PDT)
- Toji wakes up again three days after Shinji left hospital. Shinji is brought to Gendo in handcuffs, and Ritsuko and Misato are seen standing next to Eva-03's wreckage- both likely the day Shinji was released from hospital. The same afternoon, Zeruel attacks and Shinji is forced to pilot Eva-01. This implies that Shinji would have been absorbed into Eva-01 at the same time Toji was in the hospital, making it possible that Toji experienced part of Shinji's introspection in the next episode.
- By the same timeline, Zeruel came the next day, or the day after Bardiel attacked. Had Eva-03 come a day later, Bardiel would likely have attacked at the same time as Zeruel, giving Nerv the unprecedented problem of dealing with two deadly angels at once, and arrival after Zeruel's attack would have left no operational Eva to deal with Bardiel. Ironically, Eva-03's forced activation was fortunate- it happened when it caused the least damage possible.
- Most of that should probably go. I just checked the Platinum transcript for ep. 19, and it says:
TOJI: Well, looks like I'm still alive. What the heck? I thought Shinji was here. Was I just dreamin'?
HIKARI: I heard Ikari was discharged yesterday. You've slept for three days, Suzuhara.
Toji awakened one day after Shinji was discharged, not three. Thus there is no reason to think that the episode is non-linear with Shinji being absorbed while Toji is still unconcious. --thewayneiac 13:58 EDT. May 11, 2009.